~ or at least a snippet of Copenhagen on instax ~
Alas, this is a very small slice of the few days spent in Denmark. I hadn’t used instax black and white film before but, honestly, I love it. I’m very much keen to get my hands on some more and use it again!
Some of the images include:
- A rather cool mirror from inside the lobby of the CitizenM hotel (which FYI I would highly recommend)
- Me in the toilets of Hard Rock Café
- That perfect morning light
- The rather grand, modern and incredible Opera House
- Me walking up the (never-ending) slope inside The Rundetaarn